We found over 30 different types of Sleeping Bags on the Western Mountaineering website. Their Down Sleeping Bags vary in price form $300.00 to close to $1,000.00 in price. You pay for what you get! These temperature efficient and the comfortable sleeping bags will keep you warm on the coldest of winter nights; tested to keep you protected from the elements down to temperatures of -40°.
If your looking for a made in USA walk around camp shoe that will keep your feet warm, their Down Booties are lightweight and come with a pull string elastic draw cord closure for keeping the elements out. The American made Mountain Equipment; Sleeping Bags, Booties, and Comforters which are supplied and manufactured by Western Mountaineering is designated by the logo “Made in USA” on their website.
Note: 90 to 95% of their Mountain Equipment products are manufactured in San Jose, California. The other 5% to 10% is produced in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Promotional, Ads & Services