Ice Machines Plus has been in business for over 30 years; they have an online Ice Machine store that supplies American and foreign made Ice Makers, used primarily for commercial use. IceMachinesPlus.com’s focus is ice machines.
The major American brands of Commercial Ice Makers that IceMachinesPlus.com carries are Follett, Ice-O-Matic, Hoshizaki, and Manitowoc. Some of these US Ice Maker companies produce an Undercounter Ice Maker and an Ice Maker with a Water Dispenser feature.
- Follett Ice Machines are made in in Easton, Pennsylvania.
- Ice-O-Matic Ice Makers are made in Denver, Colorado, 95% of Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine products sold in the USA, are made in their Colorado manufacturing facility. The other 5 % are made in their plant in Italy.
- Hoshizaki Ice Machines and Undercounter Ice Maker units are made in their Peachtree City, or Griffin, Georgia manufacturing facilities. They do have foreign plants but most of the Ice Machines sold in the US, are Made in USA.
- Manitowoc is at this time producing their Koolaire and Manitowoc Ice brands here in the USA but, they are in transition and moving their manufacturing facilities to Mexico.
Ice MachinesPlus.com also supplies American made Commercial Refrigeration units. Always verify the product you wish to purchase is American made.