Somewhere close to 95% of Ice-O-Matic Ice Machine products sold in the USA, are made in their Colorado manufacturing facility. The other 5 % are made in their plant in Italy.
80% – 85% of the Ice Maker components are either fabricated in their Colorado facility or purchased in the US. Unfortunately, there are some Ice Dispenser product components that they cannot source locally anymore; due to domestic availability. They also supply Ice Storage Bins and other ice production related products.
They are in the process of creating a new page on their website to promote their commitment to the US economy.
Note: GEMD270 series and the ICEU070 Series ice machines are foreign sourced.
Promotional, Ads & Services