Domtar is a sustainable paper company that designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of pulp sourced products including commercial & office paper, lightweight & packaging paper, tissue, and absorbent hygiene products. Approximately 79% of their paper production capacity is in the U.S. and the remaining 21% is located in Canada.
Because of a deep commitment to giving back to the American economy, Domtar regularly donates time and resources to local communities where its 13 North American pulp and paper mills are located. In addition to hosting book drives and teaching sustainable forestry classes at local schools, Domtar’s 10,000 North American employees also provide an economic stimulus to their regional economies. In fact, every one job in the mill creates an additional 3.25 jobs outside the mill. Domtar is equally devoted to preserving our natural resources, and adheres to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification standards, which is the gold standard of forest certification.
Domtar is the largest integrated marketer of uncoated freesheet Reams of Paper in North America with recognized brands such as Lynx® Opaque Ultra, First Choice®, Xerox®, and Domtar EarthChoice®.
The absorbent hygiene products found under the Personal Care tab, include a combination of branded and private label products, including Briefs, Protective Underwear, Underpads, Feminine Care Pads, Washcloths, Baby Diapers, Infant Training Pants, and related products.