In 2020, Cleveland-Cliffs acquired AK Steel (including AK Steel International). “Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Cleveland-Cliffs employs more than 25,000 people across its mining, steel and downstream manufacturing operations in the United States and Canada.” AK Steel is a manufacturer of “flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electrical steel products, primarily for automotive, appliance, construction and electrical power generation and distribution markets”. The corporation operates in “Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania”.
They manufacture many types of Stainless Steel:
- Ferritic, or nonhardenable stainless steels.
- Martensitic, or hardenable stainless steel.
- Austenitic, or nonmagnetic stainless steel, this includes 304 Stainless Steel.
- Precipitation Hardening stainless steels, or hardenable chromium-nickel alloy.
- Duplex alloy stainless steels contain a mixture of austenite and ferrite.
They also produce Carbon Electrogalvanized Steel and Electrical and Antimicrobial Coated Steel.
Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Carbon Electrogalvanized, Electrical and Antimicrobial Coated Steel
West Chester, Ohio 45069